How do I contact London City Airport?
London city airport is a regional airport that was opened for the public to reduce the traffic at the main airports. It is very convenient to reach the customer executive of London City Airport. You can apprise them of your queries, and they will get them resolved within a few minutes. You can contact London City airport in many ways. They have different phone numbers for different issues. You can call their customer service, and they will address your concern. Apart from calling, you can also contact them online and through their social media platforms. You can also contact them through posts. You must use the source of communication at your convenience.
Methods to contact London City Airport
One can easily contact the customer representative if you know the available ways of communication. One can use call options, online form, through posts, and social media platforms. You must follow the given steps to get in touch with the representative on the call:
Contact London City Airport Via call:
You must contact the customer representative of London City Airport on the phone. They have provided different numbers for different issues. Follow the given options to contact them on call:
- Dial +44-203-514-0958 or +44 (0)20 7646 0000 for general queries.
- Dial 44 (0)344 332 1237 for car park reservations.
- Dial +44 (0) 1772 392023 for flight reservation.
You can use these contact London City Airport phone numbers to contact customer service. They have a specific number for a specific issue, and you must dial the phone number accordingly.
Via online form:
You must contact contact London City Airport customer service through their online form. They provide a platform on their website through which you can contact them. You must follow the given procedure to contact them online.
- You have to open the website of London City Airport.
- Then go to their "Contact Us" section.
- Now, you will see the 'Get in Touch" option.
- A form will open up.
- You have to fill out that form and submit it.
- They will provide the response within a few hours.
You can also raise your queries or contact the customer executive through the post. You must write down your queries and send them to the given address:
London City Airport, Hartmann Road,
They will respond to your post within a week. So if there is an urgency, you must use the phone number and online form to contact customer service.
Via social media platforms:
Social media platforms effectively take your complaint to the top level. A dedicated team works continuously to address the passengers' concerns raised through social media platforms. You must follow them on the given links:
Is London City Airport open now?
The Airport was closed for almost two years due to rising Covid-19 cases. Passengers and commercial flights were banned. Once the conditions improved and the deadly disease was controlled, commercial flights began their operation at the Airport. You can contact London City airport phone number to know whether the Airport is operative for the passengers plane or not. The passengers' flights are fully operative. However, the operation period has been shortened to avoid the rush at the Airport. You must follow the given instructions to know the timings of the Airport:
- London City Airport is not operational for 24 hours. Before Covid-19, the Airport functioned for 24 hours. But now restrictions have been imposed to avoid huge gatherings.
- The timings of London City Airport are 6:30 to 22:30 hours. The flights can operate within these hours. However, on weekends the time changes from 6:30 to 13:00 hours.
Who is the owner of London City Airport?
- London City Airport is not owned by an individual or a single company but by a consortium of AIMCo, OMERS, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP), and Wren House Infrastructure Management.
- In all these organizations, a representative sits on the Board of Directors and is responsible for the long and short-term strategies.
The Covid has made the Airport inoperative. But once the condition has been improved, passengers and commercial flights have resumed their services. You can easily contact London City airport customer service to ask any queries related to the Airport. Even the working hours of the Airport have been reduced to avoid huge gatherings.