How Do I Get a Refund from Thai Airways Flight?
Reimbursement from Thai Airways can be availed online or by calling the airline's customer service at 1-802-308-3254 or +66 2-356-1111. And if you require the guide regarding how you can get a refund from Thai airways, then act with the steps which have been pointed out here.
- First visit the Thai Airways website or open Thai Airways application.
- After this, click on the my booking option and this option you will find out inside the manage icon.
- When the manage option opens, you must type your reservation code and passenger's last name and select the find booking options.
- Further, you get to see your canceled booking, and there at the right taskbar, you have the refund option, select that.
- After choosing the refund option, you have to fill out the form, and when you have completed it, select the submit option from beneath.
- Later, you will receive the Thai Airways approval on your registered email address and phone number, by which you can track your refund status.
How long does Thai Airways take to refund?
In order to get refund with Thai Airways flight you have to wait according to your transaction time frame. So, for any mode of payment except cash or credit card, you have to wait for 7 to 10 working days, and for cash or credit card mode of payment, you might have to wait for at least 20 working days. And if there is any complicated case, then it might be possible that you could receive the refund later than this. And within this time frame, if you didn't receive a refund, then resolve your issue by contacting the customer service of Thai Airways.
Thai Airways Refund Policy
Thai Airways include certain terms and conditions by which you can check your entitlement for a refund. If you find yourself eligible, the airline will reimburse your sum by applying for it. So the thing included in the Thai airways refund policy is
- Thai Airways offers a full refund for the flight, which gets canceled within 24 hours of booking, which was made seven days before the flight boarding date.
- If you canceled your flight after this, the rest would be reimbursed in your account after deducting the cancellation fee.
- Due to any reason, if your Thai Airways flight gets canceled or delayed, then also you can apply for a refund.
- If the help has made the booking of a travel agent, you get to communicate with them and ask for your refund.
- You will get the refund in the same model used at the reservation time.
Are Thai Airways refunding Cancelled flights?
Yes, Thai Airways provides a refund for the canceled flight but to get the refund, you have to comply with the refund policy and have a refundable fare. So at the time of purchase of the ticket, you know about the fare details or if you have purchased a flight ticket, then contact customer service to verify your ticket status. And if you have the refundable ticket, then apply it as stated in the above titles. And by that, you do not have any doubt that whether i get my money back from Thai Airways.
How do I contact Thai Airways to get a refund?
When you wish to apply for a refund, by calling the Thai Airways customer service team and obtaining the phone number, comply with the steps which have been mentioned below or use 1-802-308-3254 or +66 2-356-1111.
- Open the authenticated site of Thai Airways by your search engine or install the Thai Airways application.
- Then you have to select the contact us option on the upper side of the tab.
- When the contact us tap open, you have the customer service phone number. You have to get through the IVR option at the call, and the hint for that is below.
Tap1 for language, tap2 for reservation, tap4 for cancellation, tap6 for refund, tap 9 for miles, and tap0 to speak with customer support.