How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Garuda?
Suppose you booked a flight with Garuda Indonesia and had to change your flight reservation due to some unavoidable circumstance. Now you are stressed about the refund process and want to know how to get a refund from Garuda. Then read the below article to learn all about the refund process of Garuda Indonesia.
How much time will it take to get a refund?
- It would take approximately 7-10 working days to get a refund from Garuda Airline if you had made a payment online with cards (Credit/Debit). It will be credited to your original payment mode.
- If you had made a payment through cash/ cheque, it would take 15-20 business days for the refund to get credited to your bank account.
Now, if you are wondering how to request a refund from Garuda, there are several ways to apply for a refund, but the best way is to apply it online. You can opt for a refund request after canceling your flight or do it later through a refund form.
- Go to the official website www.garuda-indonesia.com
- Click my booking option and fill out your details ( Last name and booking number)
- You will see your last canceled trips and select the flight trip you want a refund for.
- Select the request refund option, and you will be redirected to the refund form.
- Fill out the details and reason for cancellation and submit
- You will get a confirmation mail at your provided email address.
You can contact Garuda customer care at +62 21 2351 9999 and ask the executive to make the refund request on your behalf. Provide the details, and he will complete the process.