How Would I Get Special Assistance from Delta Airlines?
As Delta airline is one of the finest airlines that has been offering passengers complete access to lounge services with onboard facilities so that passengers can make their travel much more convenient and relaxing. Since there is a fact that passengers with a disability are also offered accommodations to travel with Delta airline flights, so, in case you are seeking to book a co-passenger seat on Delta Airlines special assistance, then you first have to acknowledge the correct information for special assistance policies then after that, you can use online as well as the offline method to contact Delta Airlines representative for help.
Terms and conditions to access Delta Airlines special assistance:
- According to Delta Airline's special assistance policy, passengers can use the official website or customer service representative to request a wheelchair.
- As per Delta Airlines' wheelchair assistance, the passenger should apply 48 hours in advance.
- Further, you will have to check the terms and conditions for size and weight, and if they match accordingly, move; if not, you won't get access.
- To get more information about Delta's Special assistance policy, you can visit the policies section or call the agent at 1 (802)-801-1212 or (800) 221-1212 and talk with them for better help.
Method: 1 Online process to Request Delta airline wheelchair:
Suppose you request to get assistance with Delta Airlines special assistance, then you should use the online steps described below for reference.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Delta airlines.
- Then enter login details and sign in to your account.
- Now, you have to select my trips section.
- Enter the booking reference code along with the last name of the traveler
- Tap over the search button to retrieve your booking
- Next, you must scroll down the page and hit the "Special Assistance" icon.
- Ahead you tap on the wheelchair option.
- Then, add the needed details of the passenger and tap over submit button; if there is any fee, pay, and your request will get submitted, and you will receive a confirmation message via email.
Method: 2 Offline medium to request Delta airline wheelchair:
Secondly, if you are unsure whether to book offline special assistance or you want to avoid the chaos of online procedure. Then, you must contact Delta Airlines customer service agent because once you dial the helpline number, you will get in touch with a representative you will get appropriate help.
- Dial Delta Airlines official contact number for special assistance +1 (802)-801-1212 or 1 (800) 221-1212
- After this, listen to the voicemail and choose your preferred language.
- Now, further, you have to listen carefully to all IVR commands.
- Press the appropriate key to connect your call with a live agent
- Once the live agent patches up with your call, you have to share your flight details, and you can request special assistance.
- Lastly, you should provide wheelchair details to the agent, who will help you, book a wheelchair quite smoothly.
Method: Get Wheelchair assistance at the Delta Airport desk:
If you are among those passengers who wish to get special assistance at the Delta Airport help desk, then you should move with the airport steps mentioned here for your guidance.
- First, you must head towards the airport 2-3 hours before your scheduled departure.
- After that, approach the agent from the airport help desk of the Delta counter.
- From the desk assistant, you will get the form to fill out for special assistance for Delta flight tickets.
- Enter all the pertinent details and submit the form to the available agent.
- In the end, within 1-2 hours, the special assistance passenger will get delivered the wheelchair service for their travel.
Henceforth, the above discussed are some efficient tools that will enable you to connect with the Delta Airlines team to get special assistance. However, some alternatives are available, like live chat or social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, wherein you can contact the agent for guidance.