How Can I Request a Call Back from Air Canada?
If you have made a flight reservation with Air Canada but, after booking, you are unable to make an online check-in and print a boarding pass, then you can contact the customer care services of the airline and get your issue resolved. Many customers prefer to use the phone call alternative to contact the Air Canada Airline, but due to the long hold time, they are disappointed with the airline's services. Now you can use the facility to request a call back from Air Canada and obtain a solution to your concern. In the forthcoming section, detailed descriptions of the available mediums to request a callback from Air Canada are mentioned.
Different options to request a callback from Air Canada:
Request a callback using the phone call alternative:
- To request a call back, customers must dial the official phone number of Air Canada: 1-888-247-2262
- The call will be welcomed by a computer-generated voice that will generate the following IVR menu:
- Press 1: For flight reservations or group booking
- Press 2: To manage your booking
- Press 3: For flight cancellations
- Press 9: To request a callback
The callers are expected to select the corresponding digit from the above menu to get Air Canada call back; you must specify your preferred time to receive the call.
Choose the live chat alternative:
If you have already tried to reach the airline several times and you are unable to get live assistance, then you can use the live chat option to request an Air Canada call back. To use this medium of communication, you must follow the straightforward steps mentioned below:
- Visit official Air Canada website.
- Select the option of “customer support” from the top of the homepage.
- As you scroll to the extreme bottom of the page, you will come across the chat symbol.
- Click on the option to open chat window.
- Give a brief description of your issue in the chat box and send the arrow key to send your message.
- After a short while, you will be responded to by Air Canada virtual assistance.
- To get Air Canada to call you back, you must provide your contact details carefully and expect a call at your preferred time.
Fill out the callback form to receive an Air Canada phone call:
Another important medium to get a callback from the airline is by using this option. To use this alternative following instructions must be obeyed by the customers:
- Visit the official Air Canada website.
- If you already have an Air Canada account, then you must use your login-credentials to sign into your account and navigate to the “customer support” page.
- From the available options to get through the airline services, customers must select the “callback form” to request a phone call from the airline.
- As you hit the link, you will be navigated to another page, where you must fill in all the mandatory fields.
- In the message box, provide your contact information and preferred time to receive a call.
- After carefully reviewing your details, press the confirmation checkbox and press the submit button to end the process.
What are the things to be noted by the costumes to request a callback at Air Canda?
Customers must always keep the following conditions in mind before requesting a callback from Air Canada:
- They must provide the contact details that are currently available.
- Callback requests must be made for the flight-related queries of Air Canada.
- Before requesting a callback, customers must try other available alternatives to get the desired assistance from the airline.
- Customers must be available to take the call at the time they request to receive a phone.
- They must try to completely resolve their issue at once as the call gets connected to the representative and avoid the possibilities of further assistance.