How do I Change My Name on Alaska Airlines Flight Ticket
Alaska airlines headquartered in Sea-Tac. It is the topmost airline in America and covers more than a hundred destinations. When it comes to services, Alaska airlines has not left any method to help their customer. If you are traveling with this airline, then you should not worry about the services.
If you are a first-time flyer and noticed that there is a spelling mistake in your boarding pass, then you do not have to worry. Alaska provides quick assistance to their passenger. With Alaska Airlines name correction policy you can correct the name.
First, it is imperative to understand how you can make changes.
How to Change the Name on the Boarding Pass
- Visit the page of Alaska Airlines
- Click on the manage my booking option
- Provide all the necessary details, like last name and confirmation number.
- Go to the booking details and click on the change name option. However, you cannot do major changes as per the Alaska Airlines Policy. We have discussed them below, go through it.
Alaska Airlines Name Correction Policy
There are certain points you have to direct before you make the changes. We have covered some vital points below.
Many time, a person get confused with the fee policy. What is the Alaska Airlines name change fee and how one can pay it? These are the basic questions. But, it depends on the timing and type of error.
- In this rule, you cannot make changes at the last moment.
- If you do so, then you might have to pay the additional charges. But, if you correct the name before 24-hour departure, then it will be free.
- If any kind of change is made within 24 hours, then you might have to bear the cost of up to $125. So! Remember this point during making any kind of changes.
Manage travel option
- The changes can be made through the manage travel option. It is available on the site, all you have to provide the details, like ID and confirmation number.
- You can connect to customer support through email, and chat. However, you have to provide full details of the problem.
Only Typo Error Is Permissible To Change
In Alaska Airlines' name change policy, only minor changes are allowed. For example, if you are name is Henry, and the error name is Herny, then you can go ahead and make changes. You cannot change the complete name.
Alaska airlines are quite flexible with their terms. They provide every kind of assistance to their passengers. Willing to change the whole name? Then follow the below-mentioned things.
- Submit the legal documents
- Name proof
- Stamped paper by an authorized person
Transfer The Ticket
In many cases flyer wants to transfer the ticket to some other person. If you want to transfer the ticket then it is not possible. Alaska Airlines are strict with their security and for that reason, you cannot transfer the ticket.
If you have booked the ticket through a travel agency, then you have to contact the concerned person. You can make changes by visiting the airport and connect with the service person. or you can directly talk to live person at Alaska Airlines on +1-802-308-3254 or 1 (800) 252-7522 and ask for help.
How much does it cost to change the name on a plane ticket Alaska Airlines?
If the passenger wants to change the name within 24 hours of bookings, they will not need to pay any charges. They can do it free of cost.
If a passenger changes their name after the free window, they need to pay the amount of between 120 USD to 140 USD, and the Alaska Airlines name change fee will depend upon the time left on the boarding date and the date changing the name.
What if Alaska Airlines change my flight?
If Alaska airlines change the passenger's flight, then, in that case, they are liable to arrange a new flight for the passenger, or if a passenger wants to get a refund, they can also do that.
If the Alaska airlines change the passenger flight due to weather issues, the passenger will not get a refund.
With these statements, you will know about name changing fee. If you want to know about Alaska Airlines name change policy, you can also contact the official representative of Alaska airlines.