How to Manage my Emirates Airlines Booking?
Emirates airline is the 4th largest airline of the United Arab Emirates headquartered in Garhoud, Dubai. It is been more than 35 years, Emirates is providing the best services to their customer. In a very short period, these airlines cover more than 150 destinations and 80 countries both internationally and nationally.
If you are planning to visit any national or international place, and looking for the best airline in every manner, then Emirates could be the right choice. From providing the best facilities to wide manage emirates airlines booking makes it more unique. We have covered all details related to managing the booking below.
Book Ticket with Emirates Airlines
First-time flyer, and want to know about how to book tickets? Follow the below discussed steps.
- Visit the official site of Emirates Airlines
- On the topmost corner, you have to click on the Book option.
- In the book option, you can search for the flight. All you have to put the arrival and departure place.
- You can see the fare and choose one that is convenient for you. In this option, you can compare the prices too.
- You can make the payment through a credit or debit card.
Now, you can make Emirates airlines booking easily and effortlessly. it might happen that you want to change some information, like personal details. Read the below-mentioned write up to know how you can change the information.
Manage My Booking with Emirates Airlines
As we have mentioned that Emirates is quite eminent for their services. They offer a user-friendly interface that makes the managing booking option easy to operate.
- Type “manage my booking” with Emirate on search engine
- Visit the page and you can see two option
- Last NameBooki
- ng reference
- Once you log in, you can see the new page where you can see all your bookings.
- Now, you can select one that needs to alter and save the changes.
There are so many things that you can perform in manage my booking option.
Update Your Personal Information
If you want to alter the information, like email address, and contact number, you can do this here.
- All you have to provide the login details and confirmation number.
- However, you cannot change the name and last name. As there is a certain restriction, that you can learn on the page while editing the information.
Update the Existing Seat or Class
A journey should be comfortable and easy, but sometimes one wants to upgrade the seat to uplift the flying experience. For this, you do not have to visit any place, just direct the below-discussed strides.
- Visit the official site of Emirates
- Click on the “manage booking option.”
- Provide the necessary information, like PNR and last name.
- Now, you have to click on the upgrade seat option
- Once you upgrade the seat, then you are not eligible to choose the previous one.
- To get the upgraded class, you have to bear the additional cost.
- Additional charges will depend on the difference between “New ticket” and “previous one”
In this way, you can uplift the experience. You might wonder about the situation, where you may have to cancel the ticket. No worry, follow the next line.
Cancellation of the Ticket with Emirates Airlines
Want to cancel an Emirates airline flight, then follow the below-mentioned steps.
- 24-hour cancellation policy: In this policy, you have to cancel the ticket 24 hours before departure of the flight.
- If you have booked a domestic flight, then the airline may deduct some amount from the refund. However, it depends on the situation too.
- It may happen that the flight is canceled from the airline side, and then you are eligible for the full refund.
- If the cancellation is made by your side, then you have to pay some extra charges.
- Last-minute cancellations are not allowed. The charges may be equivalent to the ticket’s fare.
- Flight cancellation after the flight departure, your ticket will automatically cancel, and you cannot apply for refunds.
There are certain refund policies too, that you should know before applying for it.
Refund With Emirates Airlines
Emirates refund policies are quite flexible and easy to understand.
- Refund is applicable to the unexpired ticket
- You can apply for the refund directly from the “manage my booking” option. You have to apply quickly to get prompt attention.
- Flight cancellation is caused by involuntary action? If yes, then a refund is applicable for both international and national flights.
- Flight cancellation is caused by voluntary actions? If yes, then you have to look at the terms and conditions while applying.
- For a nonrefundable ticket, the airline may deduct some amount from it. It depends on the type of ticket and classes you about to board.
Check-In With Manage By Booking Option
Check-in is quite an imperative part to get the boarding pass. You can do check-in both offline and online. On offline, you have to reach the airport 3 to 4 hours before the departure.
Web check-in with Emirate Airlines
- Visit the official site of the Emirates and click the option on the check-in
- Here you have to offer the information, like confirmation number and last name.
- You can check online 48 hours before the flight departure. Even after the process of online, you have to go offline. The crew will check the authenticity of the information and provide you the boarding pass.
Additional Bag Allowance
Emirate provides you a barrier to carrying baggage. It can vary and depend on the type of ticket you purchased. But, it may happen that you want to carry more, in that condition, you can add baggage extra by paying additional charges.
- For economy class, one bag is allowed. And the weight should be 23kg.
- For flex and flex plus class, you are allowed to take two items of baggage and each should not cross 23kg.
- For business class, two pieces of baggage are permissible. Weigh should not exceed 32 kg each. The length should 162 inches.
The cost of the additional bags may vary, and rely on the extra KG. The charges will be mentioned on the emirates airlines manage booking option. For more information, you can reach out to the customer support of Emirates airlines.