How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight with Air Canada Airlines?
Air Canada is the preferred airline as they deliver the facility according to the requirements. Travelers can book their flight journey online and enjoy various facilities. Some passengers cannot board the flight on the decided dates due to some unexpected circumstances. In this situation, you need to change the flight journey and get the new travel dates. To change the dates, you need to pay some Air Canada change fee according to the reservation type. Thus, you can read the given information and find all the relevant details to change the flight with Air Canada.
Terms and conditions to change the Air Canada flight:
- You can change the Air Canada flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase to get rid of any charges. In this rule, you must have bought the flight with Air Canada at least seven days prior to the scheduled departure.
- If you indulge in the sudden demise of a family member, you can change the flight free of cost.
- Once you change the Air Canada flight ticket after 24 hours, you must pay fees varying between $25 to $200. The actual charges will be calculated according to the reservation type and flight departure.
- Once you change the travel dates, you will see the higher prices of the new flight ticket. Thus, you need to pay the difference and complete the changes.
- You will get the travel credits if you see a difference of low between the new flight journey and the existing ticket with Air Canada. Passengers can use the travel credits in future reservations with Air Canada or make any changes.
- You can change the travel dates until two hours before the flight departure.
- If you have purchased the Air Canada flight with the travel agents, you need to contact them to change the journey.
Procedure to change the Air Canada flight:
When you understand the rules regarding flight change, you can get the new dates online. To get the Air Canada flight change cost, you can make the changes using the below steps:
- To start, you can access the official air Canada website.
- Then, you can tap on the manage booking tab available on the home screen.
- On the new screen, you can provide the confirmation code with your last name and tap on the retrieve button.
- You will see the booking information with Air Canada on the next page.
- From the given list, you can choose the flight you want to change the journey and tap on the change flight button.
- On the next page, you need to select the preferred travel dates and tap on the search flight button.
- You will see the list of flights for your destination and new dates.
- From that, you can choose the appropriate flight according to the timings and cost.
- Once you move to the new screen, you will find the actual flight price after adding the fees, if any.
- You need to review the details and pay the fare difference, if applicable.
- Your air Canada flight will be changed immediately when you tap the confirm button.
- Air Canada will deliver you the confirmation message with the new ticket at your registered email on the spot.
Apart from the above information, you can also communicate with Air Canada customer service team and take their advice. You can ask them about the cost to change a flight with Air Canada before the scheduled departure. They will help you to acquire the new travel dates for your destination. You can see the several ways to communicate with their representative in their contact section, like call, chat, email, or social media.