American Airlines Check-in
Step by Step Guide on American Airlines Check-in
If you have a reservation with American airlines and you are a newcomer to the aviation industry, there are a few steps that you need to have in mind for the smooth running of your flight.
Even if you have a reservation that you made and confirmed your payment you’ll need to check-in for the flight on a prior basis.
The below-mentioned steps will help you with that.
- Log in to the website check-in page of American airlines.
- On the homepage itself, you’ll find the tab for Check-in.
- Click on that.
- Once you do, a whole new drop down box will appear which will ask for your details like;
- Your First name, Last name, and your Booking reference number.
- Once you do, click on Check-in now.
- It will redirect you to a webpage where you can select your desired seats, whether you want a window seat or an aisle seat according to the availability and your requirement the seat will be provided to you.
- Save the changes you made for the Check-in part and click on get your Boarding pass.
- Once you check in, you’ll get an email for your boarding pass.
Therefore, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, one can easily do American Airlines Check-in.