How do I get a refund from China Southern Airlines?
Those who have a flight with China Southern Airlines but have to cancel the flight for some immediate reason can get their money spent on the costly ticket reservation if they request a refund from China Southern. China Southern airline agrees to refunds in many scenarios, and those who are looking for more details can explore the sections below to know so.
Get a refund from China Southern Via customer care:
Dial the China Southern number 1-802-308-3254 or +86 4008695539 to reach the live agent and get the required assistance for the flight refund. The live voice agents at China Southern customer care can also help cancel and raise a refund request for their booked flight.
- One of the ways to start the refund process is through the official China Southern Airlines Website.
- Once the official website of China Southern opens on the browser, hover your cursor on the “Online Service” tab at the top of the page.
- The drop-down menu opens and will offer a “Change/Refund” option; click on it.
- Doing so will load a new webpage that will ask about the reservation details of the flight through which one can search for the reservation.
- The browser will next show the flight itinerary where the option to cancel the flight will be available.
- Select to cancel the flight, and pay the cancelation charges if the browser prompts any.
- Those eligible for a refund can raise a refund request through the same window.
- An email signifying a successful cancelation will be dispatched to the consumer, and if one has missed out on claiming a refund, will be able to use the refund request link within the email after the cancelation.
Via Refund Request application:
To make a refund request for an already canceled flight, one can log into their China Southern account and look for “Booking Refund,” select the booking record and click on “Refund” and then “Yes” to get a refund from China Southern Airlines. One will get the required refund within the stated period.
How long does it take to get refund from China Southern?
China Southern Airlines states that a refund will be processed within 21 days from when one raises the refund claim. The refund will be reflected in the original bank account, which was used to pay for the reservation, and the currency for a cash refund will be the same used to book the flight. Those who used a credit or a debit card get quicker refunds within ten days from the day of requesting the refund. If one opts for a refund in the form of a travel credit or voucher, they can also expect a quicker refund processing.
China Southern Refund Policy
- Any flight canceled within 24 hours of the booking is eligible for a complete refund, provided the flight was reserved a week before the original flight departure.
- Refundable flights can request a refund after 24 hours of the booking. However, the refund amount will be lessened by the flight cancelation charges if levied by the airline.
- Non-refundable fares are not eligible for a refund on any part of the flight itinerary.
Those who booked the flight reservation from the airline’s website can use it or call customer care to get a China Southern refund, while others can contact the vendor from where they booked the flight.