How to Upgrade Seat to Business Class on Turkish Airlines
The national flag carrier of Turkey and also the largest mainline carrier of the world (on the basis number of the passenger) Turkish Airlines operates its services to 315 destinations across the globe. It serves in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas. In addition to this, the airlines also serve passengers in 126 countries and serve more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in the world. Plus it has been an active member of the star alliance.
Since it is the largest serving flight in the world therefore it provides you with world-class services. You are provided with an extravagant inboard cuisine, various sources of entertainment and everything that you think will make you comfortable in flight. The customer care service provides 24*7 services in case of any sort of issues or problems. Apart from that, almost all your questions can be answered with the help of the query box.
Now, say that you have booked a ticket with the airlines are hoping for a way to upgrade your seats, and are facing some sort of issue, then this article is for you. Before looking for a way to upgrade Turkish airline seats you need to note a few points.
How Much Will It Cost You?
If you are a holder of a flexible ticket then you don’t have to pay any extra charges for 15,000 miles and you can get Upgrade Seat on Turkish Airline. But if the miles you are upgrading your seat for is more than 15,000, let’s say 25,000 miles then you have to pay $350 (one way). You can upgrade your Turkish Airlines Seat by using airline miles. Plus, if you are willing to know the cost of Turkish Airlines Seat Upgrade then you can simply call customer care services.
Turkish Airlines Upgrade Policy
Key points to remember before you apply for an upgrade –
1) If you want to get an upgrade for free, then you must apply for one in a span of 24 hours.
2) A request for the upgrade can be filed 2 days before the departure.
3) The passengers have to pay the fare difference that is between the two flights.
4) If by chance there are modifications in the details of the reservation, then the passenger might have to pay some extra charges.
5) Seat reservation can only be done if there are vacant seats.
Steps For upgrading Your Seat –
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to upgrade your seat –
1) Open a browser of your choice and go to the official website of the airline.
2) Go to the reservation section and login with your account.
3) Then click on the manage booking and select the option of the edit.
4) Upgrade option will appear on the screen, click on it to upgrade to business class.
5) In case there is a difference between the prices then the passenger has to pay extra charges. You can pay via online banking.
6) Once the desired changes are done you will receive a confirmation email.