Westjet Airline Booking
Book Westjet Airline Flight Tickets online through MYFARESADDA
Westjet Airline is a low-cost carrier and carried more than 25 million passengers that make it the ninth-largest carrier in North America. It is been more than 24 years, Westjet is constantly offering the best services to their customer. For better facility, this airline almost covered more than 100 destinations that offer a wide range of destinations to users.
When it comes to ticket cost Westjet always provides the best deal to their customer. Looking for Westjet Airlines booking? We have accumulated all the information about it, you can go through it, and make your trip memorable.
Facilities Offering By Westjet Airlines
The first thing that plays an imperative role in the booking is “Facility” Yes, you heard this right. Facilities are directly proportional to the airlines. And Westjet offers the best services to their flyer.
- If you are aged and find it hard to carry the luggage, then you do not have to. Westjet offers the service where they will help you to carry the baggage from the doorstep.
- Tasty food and beverage: If you are traveling in economy class, then you can get a continuous supply of mouthwatering food. For premium services, different continental food are and beverages are available that will lift the traveling experience.
- Extra benefits to the premium flyer: You can skip the hefty queue, and go to the quick security check. In this, you can use the Westjet rewards to get access to this facility and reduce the overall cost of the ticket.
- Online check-in service: You do not have to wait for three to four hours to get the boarding pass. In this, you can do the process of check online.
- Visit the site of Westjet Airline
- Click on the Check-in icon
- Provide the necessary details and choose the bookings
- End the process
Major Hubs of Westjet Airline
There are three major hubs of Westjet Airline, Calgary, Toronto-Pearson, and Vancouver. Initially, it starts with a very less number of flights, but slowly they covered almost 100 plus destinations. In this, many big countries are present, like the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Central America, and the Caribbean.
Westjet airline has three focus cities, first Edmonton, Halifax, and Winnipeg. If you are planning to visit any one of these places, then you can get better services. Several times people were especially confused with the baggage and cancellation policy during WestJet Airlines reservations. We have covered both the policies below.
Westjet Airlines Baggage Policy
You cannot carry more than limited baggage; there is some policy that you should know. If you carry more than fixed baggage then you might have to pay the extra charges that we have mentioned below.
- In an economy and business class, the flyer is permissible to carry two items of baggage.
- First luggage should not cross the weight of 23Kg or 50lbs.
- The second bag should not cross the weight of 10kg or 23lbs.
- The dimension should not be more than 157cm or 62 inches.
- For reward users, they can carry more than two bags, but the dimension should be 157cm and can carry up to 32Kg.
- You can add additional baggage through online manage booking. For oversized and overweight bags, you have to pay $100.
These are the policies that you should know during WestJet Airlines flight booking.
Westjet Airlines Cancellation Policy
You want to cancel the booked ticket, then you can follow the below-discussed steps.
- Visit the official website of Westjet
- Make sure you cancel the ticket 24 hours before the flight departure.
- For domestic flights, you might not eligible to get the full refund. For international flights, you can apply for full refunds.
- For getting full refunds, you have to apply just after the cancellation.
- Your ticket will decide the cancellation. For example, if you purchase a non-refundable ticket, then you cannot apply for it.
- For refundable tickets, you can get refunds in two ways. First, directly credit into the registered account or in the form of miles that you can use later for flight booking.
These are the things that you should know before you go with WestJet Airlines online flight booking. If you encounter any issues then the support team of Westjet is always with you. You can connect with them at any moment and get the best possible solution for questions.
FAQ About WestJet Airlines Booking
Q1: Can I get the refunds on “non-refundable” tickets?
It depends on the time of cancellation. If you have canceled the ticket 7 days before or 24 hours before the departure, then you can get the refund without any cancellation fee. If last-minute cancellation is made by the airlines, then you can get the refund, or involuntarily cancellation may introduce cancellation charges.
Q2: What is the best time to do flight booking?
During the off-season, you can get the ticket easily and at affordable prices. In days, you can go on Monday, and Tuesday and try to do tickets during midnights. During this period, you can get the best offers and avoid the last-minute hassle.