How to Request an Upgrade Seat on Air Canada?
If you are someone who booked the ticket with Air Canada Airlines and now are looking for an Upgrade Seat on Air Canada, there are various ways to get the seat upgrade done. You can follow the various ways written below;
Steps to Upgrade Air Canada Airlines Seat
You can request for Upgrade Air Canada Airlines Seat in two ways. All you have to do is to follow them as they are written below;
- Dial the official Air Canada Airlines contact number 1-838-247-2262 or 1(888)247-2262.
- Initially, the IVR will connect with you and ask you to choose your preferred language.
- Hit the number option associated with your language.
- Again, the IVR will ask you to choose your reason for calling Air Canada.
- Press the number on the dialer associated with your query.
- Wait for the IVR to process your call and connect you to a human operator.
- Once you get connected to a representative at Air Canada, then consult your issues with them.
- Visit the official website of Air Canada.
- Click on the “Manage my Booking” tab to search for the booking you want to make changes to.
- Fill in all the required details, such as your last name and booking or reference id.
- Hit the “search” button to find the booking you want to make changes to.
- When you hit the search button, you get the booking you can make changes in
- Click on the “Upgrade” option associated with your flight booking.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and fill in the required details for Air Canada Airlines Seat Upgrade.
- Once done, hit the “Submit” button and wait for Air Canada to process your request.
- Air Canada will notify you by sending a confirmation mail if you get the seat upgrade.
You will get the seat upgrade only when you are found eligible to upgrade your seat, and once found eligible after submitting the seat upgrade form, you will have to make all the necessary payments too.
How Much Will It Cost to Upgrade Seat on Air Canada?
The Cost to Upgrade seat on Air Canada is nearly around $325 per 500 miles and $200 for Mileage plus frequent fliers at Air Canada. However, if you are upgrading a flight at the last minute, then it might cost you $800, which is generally the case for domestic flights.
How can I get a free upgrade on Air Canada Seat?
There are a few ways through which you can achieve a free seat upgrade on Air Canada, which are mentioned below;
- Become a frequent flier at Air Canada. It is worth being a loyal passenger of Air Canada. And loyal passengers with elite status are generally the ones who can easily achieve a free seat upgrade.
- Check your seat status- If you want to get an upgrade at Air Canada. Then, it is advisable to visit the check-in counters early and ask the staff about the availability of the seats.
- Stay in touch with Air Canada- It is better to stay in touch with Air Canada. Make sure that you keep in touch with the staff at Air Canada, and time and again, ask them regarding the availability of seat upgrades. If there is any availability of a seat upgrade, then you will be the first one to get it.
Air Canada Airlines Upgrade Policy
It is very important to know the Air Canada Airlines Upgrade Policy before applying for seat up-gradation at Air Canada. So, here to help you! Read the highlights written below to learn about the Air Canada Upgrade policy.
- According to the upgrade policy of Air Canada, not all seats are eligible for seat upgrades. The tickets which have not been issued yet, Group flights and Codeshare flights, are not eligible for the seat upgrade.
- The seat up-gradation charges are to be made when your seat upgrade is confirmed.
- The charges might differ based on the seat you wish to upgrade with
- Seat up-gradation is subject to the availability of the seats.
Air Canada is a very nice and passenger-friendly airline. They believe in making every travel of their passengers special. So if you have any doubts, you can happily consult with them. They are available at your services for 24 hours.