How to Cancel Air Canada Flight ?
When measured in terms of its fleet size and the number of passengers it carries on a monthly basis then, Air Canada is one of the largest airlines in the world and also the largest airline of Canada. In addition to that, it is also the flag carrier of Canada. The service of the airline is availed to US-Canada Trans border citizens and also to all international citizens. Air Canada is the first airline in Canada to provide all its onboard passengers with the service of free Wi-fi.
If you have previously traveled by Air Canada then you must be a witness to its world-class services and also the dedicated support to all its customer and passengers.
Steps to Cancel your Air Canada Flight via phone
Air Canada Airlines takes pride in its customer satisfaction. The customers have the provision to modify the flight details through phone calls as well.
- You can get the required number to cancel Air Canada Airlines flight 1-838-247-2262 (Toll-Free) or 1 (888) 247-2262.
- Place the call and wait for the IVR to present you with all the options.
- Select your preferred language, and post-selection, the IVR will list the options. Select flight cancellation.
- Next, you need to provide the details asked, and then your call will be redirected to a support executive who will help you with the request.
Fee to cancel an Air Canada flight
The cost to pay will depend on factors like fare, seat type, date of cancellation, etc. The airline has divided Air Canada cancellation fee in the following way,
- $0 if canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
- $25 if 61 days or more before departure.
- $100 if within 60 days of departure.
- For tickets under Flex, Comfort, latitude, etc., charges differ.
The charges will also depend on the distance covered through your journey. So to get the exact amount, you can contact the Air Canada customer support through the website or toll-free number.
Air Canada Airlines Cancellation Policy
Now you have booked your ticket and due to some reason you have to cancel your ticket, then you are at the right place to know the procedure of doing it. But before you might want to know a bit about Air Canada Airlines cancellation policy. This will help you to know that whether or not you are eligible for making a cancellation and getting a refund. Follow are the pinpoints you need to remember –
- You can cancel the ticket whenever you wish to, but make sure that you do it within a period of 24 hours otherwise you will have to pay cancellation charges.
- If you are traveling for a small distance, then if you cancel Air Canada Airlines flight you will not receive any refund.
- You can cancel your ticket 24 hours prior to the departure of your scheduled flight but in case you will not receive any sort of refund.
- If the reason behind your cancellation is some involuntary one then no matter when you cancel your tickets you will get a refund.
How do I cancel my Air Canada flight?
If you are wondering how to cancel Air Canada Airlines flight, then below mentioned are the quick and easy steps.
- Visit the official website of Air Canada Airlines at www.aircanada.com.
- You will find the option of “My trips”, click on it and then from the drop-down menu select the option of manage my trips.
- Click on the option of "cancel your flight".
- Begin by entering your last name as it appears on your reserved ticket and your ticket number.
- Then proceed to the next page and click on the “review and cancel” option.
- Once your ticket is officially canceled you will receive a notification regarding the same via the linked email or phone number.
In case you are facing some issues regarding the cancellation process, you can feel free to call the Air Canada customer care service at 1-838-247-2262 (Toll-Free) or 1 (888) 247-2262. Air Canada has a very dedicated team of customer care service who will make sure that your doubts and issues are resolved in no time possible. You can contact the live representative as many times as you want and get all your problems cleared.