What is the Aeromexico Cancellation Policy?
Sometimes the plans get canceled. After canceling a plan, you would cancel your flight as well. Now different airlines follow different cancellation policies.
Aeromexico has its own cancellation policy. If you want to cancel your Aeromexico flight, then continue reading to know what the Aeromexico Airlines cancellation policy is.
Flight Cancellation Policy of Aeromexico
- You can cancel your Aeromexico flight for free when you cancel it within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket.
- You will get a full refund if you cancel the flight within the time specified by the airline.
- Flexible fare and Premier fare tickets are treated as refundable tickets even if you cancel them after 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket.
- You will have to pay a cancellation fee and you will not even get a refund if you cancel your flight on the day of the scheduled departure of your flight.
- The airline is also allowed to charge a “No Show Fee” from someone who does not show at the airport on the day of the departure of the flight.
So, these are some of the conditions of the Aeromexico cancellation policy. You may visit the official website of Aeromexico for further information.