Does Southwest Airlines have 24 hour customer service?
Southwest Airlines is one of the best and most loved airlines for a reason. The passengers love the services of the airline. Southwest Airlines knows the best definition of keeping the passengers as their priority. And for a matter of fact, the airline has the best customer service. Southwest 24/7 customer service, as the name suggests, is available for a complete day, 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Any passengers can contact them at any time of the day whenever they wish.
How do I contact the Southwest headquarters?
As said, Southwest Airlines has got one of the best customer services in the aviation industry. If you want to contact Southwest Airlines, then you should definitely follow this article till the end and get to communicate with Southwest Airlines headquarters through the ways are written below.
Ways to contact Southwest Airlines headquarters
Contact Southwest Airlines customer service through Call
- You can dial the official contact number of Southwest Airlines as written here, 1-802-308-3254 or 1-800-435-9792.
- For the initial phase, you will connect with the IVR, and it will ask you to choose the language you want to talk in with the assistant at the headquarters.
- Press the number associated with your language, and then you will have to choose your reason for calling the customer service of Southwest Airlines.
- Click on the number associated with your calling query, and then you will have to wait for the IVR to connect you with the human representative.
- Once you get to talk to them, then you can narrate your issues to them.
Write to the Southwest airlines.
- Head over to the official website of Southwest Airlines. On the homepage, you will find the “Contact Us” option.
- This will direct you to the official contact page of Southwest Airlines. You will find the contact page of the airline.
- On the contact page, it will be your option to write to them. You will get the address of the headquarters.
- You can either write a letter or fax them to the same address. As soon as they get your letter or the fax, then they will revert to you.
Via Customer Forms or Email
Now another method to talk or get your message to be heard at the headquarters is to send them a mail. The real question is when you can use the email communication method. The email can be used when you want to send any complaint, compliments, or comment something to customer service. All you have to do is to visit the contact page, and there, you will find the “Email Us” option. You can simply send them the mail and wait for it to get a response. It will take approximately seven working days to get a reply from Southwest Airlines.
Across Live Chat
- Go to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
- You will be able to spot the “Contact Us” option of the airline. Click on the option and get directed to the contact page.
- Once you are on the contact page, you will find the “Live Chat” option. Click on the option to initiate the conversation with the virtual assistant, and then it will connect you with the human assistant.
- When you are connected with the human assistant, then you can share your concerns with them.
Henceforth, these are the real communication methods to get in touch with the Southwest Airlines customer service. The passengers can contact them at any time as it is Southwest 24 hour customer service. You can simply contact them and get the resolution to all of your queries any time.