How to Choose My Seat After Booking a Flight?
Would you like to choose your flight seat? If yes, then don’t fret as here you will get the correct information on the same. Everyone wants to travel comfortably and for that, they need a comfortable seat to sit. It is good to know that in some flight, we can select our preferred seat and can travel joyfully. Some airlines offers advanced reservations for their passengers, you may choose a window seat, aisle seat or a seat with extra legroom. If you want to choose my seat after booking a flight, you need to follow below steps.
Steps to Choose a Seat After Booking a Flight
- First open the website of the Airline.
- Next, you have to click on my trips tab placed at the top of the page.
- Enter the Booking number and last name of the passenger to view your itinerary.
- From the travel itinerary page, you can move down and click on the link “Choose seats”.
- Select the seat of your choice.
- After that, you need to follow onscreen instructions to complete the process of choosing the seats.
- At last, you will get confirmation message that you booked your seats successfully.
With the help of above mentioned process, one can easily book a flight ticket in a very secure manner. If you have any question, you can contact the customer support team for effective and reliable assistance. Moreover, you can connect to the help desk to solve all your issues in a brief span of time.
Can I choose my seat after booking the flight?
When you travel, for most people, what matters is the seat they get. Airlines these days are as flexible as possible and make the passengers in charge of their seats.
Passengers who want to choose their seats themselves should start the process by opening the desired airline's official site,
- Every airline has a section dedicated to "Manage your booking" find it and open the link; this link will help you choose seat after booking a flight without any hustle.
- Inside, you should be able to locate the "Modify Booking/Reservation" flight option or call on 1 802-308-3254. Either a list of all your previous flights would be present or only the present one.
- Choose the seat selection option; a 2-D figure like your designated flight will be displayed, with available seats on display. Choose the desired seat and confirm the selection.
If the feature is not available, you can ask about the options offered by the airline and payments related to it, if any, by the dedicated customer care support.