How to Use Delta SkyMiles for flights to Europe?
If you’re looking forward to flying with the help of Delta Skymiles, then you can certainly do that. There can be a case where you can go for a free one-way flight on the miles. For that, you need at least six to seven thousand miles.
Those who regularly travel from Delta Airlines will get the best benefit from the miles. More you travel, more miles you get with the airline. And if you have accumulated a good amount of miles, then a free flight is guaranteed.
Eligibility for a customer to use the miles:
To use the Delta SkyMiles miles to Europe it is essential to make sure that you’re eligible to use the SkyMiles. To know the eligibility, you can go through the conditions below.
- You need to be a Delta Amex card customer.
- You need to have at least five thousand miles per passenger.
Once you have fulfilled the eligibility mentioned above, you’ll be able to choose to use miles for the ticket booking.
Procedure to make the booking of Delta Airlines through Miles.
In case you’re planning to use Delta miles to fly to Europe. Then you only need to ensure that you have chosen the Steps given below. Make sure that you have walked through the below-mentioned step-by-step guide on the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Access the official website of Delta Airlines.
- Now you need to search for the flights.
- For that, you need to enter the booking details and then press the Search flight option.
- Now you’ll come across a list of flights.
- Choose the flight which is suitable for your needs.
- You need to ensure that you have chosen the flight, which is marked with the option of “Pay with Miles.”
- You need to choose the pay with miles option on the trip summary page.
- You can make the payment only from miles. However, if there is a shortage of miles, you can even choose to make the payment from both.
That is it. Now you have made the booking you have been looking to make. Now you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email address regarding the booking you have made. It is this easy to use SkyMiles for a flight to Europe.
How many SkyMiles does it take to fly to Europe?
You are roughly going to need around forty-five thousand miles for a round trip to Europe. However, in the case of business class, you would need seventy thousand Delta Miles for a one-way business class flight. However, the actual amount of Delta miles to Europe will differ for every country.
Hopefully, your query regarding the SkyMiles is resolved.