Why is Delta eCredit not showing up?
As per Delta airlines, if you cancel the flight with Delta airlines due to the Covid19 pandemic or due to any other reason, the refund will be in the form of Delta e-credit in the account with the help of your ticket number. You receive a full refund when the tickets are canceled within 24 hours of booking. This eCredit is a specific monetary value of your canceled ticket, which you can use as a payment method for any flight ticket with Delta Airlines.
Sometimes, a situation occurs where Delta eCredit not showing up; in those cases, you have to call the Delta customer service executive at 800-221-1212 to know the reason behind the issue and the procedure for using unused eCredit reservations. The agent will help you locate the issue and help you through the booking procedure.
How long does it take for a Delta eCredit to show up?
This will generally take 24 hours for your refund to get reflected in your Delta eCredit after the time of cancellation, as the airlines have to process all the information and details given in the cancellation process before initiating the refund.
How do I contact Delta about eCredit?
There are many ways to know your refund status with the airlines by connecting to the Customer care executive.
Through Phone Call
If your Delta eCredit not showing up, you need to dial the Delta Airlines customer service number 1 802-801-1212 and follow the IVR process, after which you can ask the agent why your Delta eCredit not working or the eCredit status.
Through Live Chat
- Go to the official website of Delta airlines and scroll down to see the customer support option.
- After getting into customer support, scroll down to locate the live chat icon on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Click on the chat option and start your conversation with the executive to know the status of your refund or cancellation and for any related queries.
Through Social Media
You can also visit the social media handle of the airlines and give them a treat or write a comment or a message on the official social media handle of the airlines or write a complaint if Delta eCredit not showing up on your travel account.
How to use your Delta eCredit to book a new flight?
There are two ways to use the Delta eCredit to book a new flight.
Via Skymiles Account
- When you log in with your SkyMiles account, all your details will appear and go to the profile page. Go on the left side of the profile and click on Certificates, eCredits, and Vouchers.
- You'll be directed to a page with all your Delta eCredits, unused tickets, companion Certificates, and the monetary values with expiration dates.
- Apply to your new reservation by clicking on the box and continuing to book your flight. You have to pay the fare difference after you use Delta eCredit, if any, between your flight prices and the ecredit.
Book as usual and pay with your e-ticket
Follow the standard booking procedure and proceed to pay with the eCredit by choosing the open when making the payment. When making the final payment, you have to pay the excess amount, if any.
- Go to the official website of Delta airlines.
- And process toward booking your ticket.
- Mention the date and time you wish to travel and look for the flight at your convenience.
- Choose the flight and book your tickets in the given class and proceed further to make the payment,
- While making the payment choose the option of Credit to make the payment,
- Pay the balance amount if your tickets cost more than the available amount in your eCredit.
- Make the final payment, and you'll receive the confirmation and your tickets on the registered Email ID.
How to Book Multiple Travelers Using Delta eCredits?
Any eCredits received through any mode are given up to 5 eCredits per passenger. Hence, the customer can use the eCredit almost five times; however, you can only use the eCredit to book your ticket, i.e., eCredit can't be used for group and family travel. But you can use it for multiple bookings at your name if you are a SkyMiles customer. Enter each passenger's travel information and their Skymiles account number. After that, scroll down to payment and select eCredit.' You'll have an option to apply eCredits to each traveler reservation, provided all the passengers are Skymiles members with Delta airlines. For any query related to multiple bookings, you can also contact Delta airlines for eCredit and visit the official website and social media handles of the airlines to know more details about Delta eCredit.
Can a Delta eCredit be used for someone else?
Delta eCredits are easily redeemable via the www.delta.com/redeem link and can be used to make bookings with the airline for any past flight cancellation. Passengers can also access their SkyMiles profile for eCredit redemption if Delta eCredit not showing up.
You need to verify your eCredit value and expiration date to redeem it for a future journey. eCredits are specific monetary values assigned to the passenger at the time of cancellation and as a part of a refund after evaluating the ticket cost and the unused amount of the ticket. Delta eCredit is usable for payments at delta.com towards the cost of tickets and govt-imposed taxes.
Are Delta eCredits transferable?
- People cannot transfer eCredits issued in their name to someone else for flight bookings at Delta.com.
- eCredit is non-transferable from one member’s account to another member’s account.
- However, passengers can still use their eCredit to book a ticket for someone else at Delta.com.
- Multiple passenger usage of eCredit is permitted for Delta reservations.